Shadow Unit
October 24, 2014, 09:44:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 9.8 meters per second per second. On that you can rely.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding bells  (Read 9643 times)
Bunny M

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 02:04:10 am »

If it helps (it doesn't), I've pretty much resigned myself to the season premiere being incredibly hurty.  It has the word "lucky" in its title, and since you know it's not actually going to be lucky for anyone on the team, that leaves only the ironic sense of the word.

Unless, of course, TPTB know we are expecting the title to be ironic, and so make it an actual (good) lucky day, the better to set us up for a fall later on in the season. Reverse-reverse psychology.

My fandom looks for the traps hidden by the obvious traps.

*watches his life get devoured like Dread Cthulhu snacking on a yacht*

Snacking, folks, snacking. I don't know where you got any other ideas, and frankly I'm not sure I want to know =)
Edmund Schweppe

Smart is sexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 09:48:48 pm »

Veddy interestink. Daphs and Trish may be buying the Marcettis' condo:

Jack Marcetti just called. He's been offered a senior professorship in Prague, and they want to sell the condo. They're giving us first right of refusal.
(http://cvillette.livejournal.com/82427.html?thread=2190331#t2190331)

Which would be way cool for them, and way cool for Chaz. Assuming he eventually recovers enough to once again love cooking, that is.

(OTOH, weren't the Marcettis' names originally Mario and Ciel? I guess Jack is Mario's nickname, and Ciel could be a diminutive for Cecelia.)

"Suddenly one of my great satisfactions in life is knowing I'm not a character in an Anne Rice novel." - Hafidha
mocknot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2008, 08:41:50 pm »

Veddy interestink. Daphs and Trish may be buying the Marcettis' condo:

Jack Marcetti just called. He's been offered a senior professorship in Prague, and they want to sell the condo. They're giving us first right of refusal.
(http://cvillette.livejournal.com/82427.html?thread=2190331#t2190331)

Which would be way cool for them, and way cool for Chaz. Assuming he eventually recovers enough to once again love cooking, that is.

(OTOH, weren't the Marcettis' names originally Mario and Ciel? I guess Jack is Mario's nickname, and Ciel could be a diminutive for Cecelia.)

:blinks: If that's the case, and assuming it's pronounced like the marine mammal, this would be the first time I've ever heard of someone with the same nickname as me.

Also, aww, it's really quite sweet that life's going well for Daphne, and that someone on the team gets a bit of a respite. Until next season, anyways.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: