Shadow Unit
October 25, 2014, 12:32:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Come in! Sit down! Eat BBQ!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Daphne's LJ  (Read 4013 times)
el_jefe

Nom nom nom

View Profile WWW
« on: January 08, 2008, 05:53:20 pm »

http://trollcatz.livejournal.com/

« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 12:44:23 am by el_jefe » Logged

I carry a gun because I can't fit Sol Todd in my pocket.
txanne
Laser Snark

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 10:21:03 pm »

Gotta be--"Airway, Breathing, Circulation"!
pnkrokhockeymom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 12:29:30 am »

And the age is right, and she's teaching Chaz first aid.
onceuponanever

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 12:31:36 am »

At some point, in some comment, Chaz specifically calls Trollcatz Daphne Worth. So I think that this is her LJ, for sure. I'll edit this tomorrow, once I have time to find the post again.
ebony14

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 01:20:38 pm »

You know, I saw that Chaz had replied to Daphne's post about going to see Wall-E, and my brain went, "And heeeere's where our tragic hero has a massive post-traumatic stress disorder panic attack and Daphne's eight-year-old cousin gets caught in the crossfire."

Actually, what my brain said was, "Uh oh. Something's going to happen." I just filled in all the blanks afterward. 

Anyone else getting a bad vibe about Chaz around strangers in his current state?
Edmund Schweppe

Smart is sexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 01:38:47 pm »

You know, I saw that Chaz had replied to Daphne's post about going to see Wall-E, and my brain went, "And heeeere's where our tragic hero has a massive post-traumatic stress disorder panic attack and Daphne's eight-year-old cousin gets caught in the crossfire."

Actually, what my brain said was, "Uh oh. Something's going to happen." I just filled in all the blanks afterward. 

Anyone else getting a bad vibe about Chaz around strangers in his current state?

If they'd gone to see The Dark Knight (like Daphne had originally intended - see http://cvillette.livejournal.com/73659.html?thread=2059963#t2059963), I could easily see Chaz either (a) freaking out completely or (b) blowing them off again. Wall-E shouldn't be so much of an issue.

Actually, seeing Wall-E would probably be good for Chaz. Without spoilering it too much, the "male" lead (Wall-E) starts out pretty beat up and gets more beat up as time goes on; yet the film still has a happy ending.

(Seeing Wall-E would be good for anybody, by the way. Not only is it a movie that leaves you feeling good, it's a splendidly-made movie that leaves you feeling good.)

"Suddenly one of my great satisfactions in life is knowing I'm not a character in an Anne Rice novel." - Hafidha
Korvar
Laser Snark

Warning: Beard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 05:44:03 am »

(Seeing Wall-E would be good for anybody, by the way. Not only is it a movie that leaves you feeling good, it's a splendidly-made movie that leaves you feeling good.)

Bizarrely, I was really down when I left Wall-E, despite thinking it was a fantastic film.  Maybe it's just my general depression at the moment, but it was like the sad bits stayed with me while the happy bits didn't.  I suspect this is a case of my mileage varying quite considerably, and I won't feel that way if I see it again.

www.cugley.co.uk
Mike @ Nearly Enough Dice podcast
Follow me on Twitter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: