Shadow Unit
April 25, 2017, 01:20:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Look innocent. They'll think you're planning something.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new content schedule?  (Read 7572 times)
antongarou

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2012, 05:11:35 am »

Does anybody know when is new content scheduled by the network?I'm getting withdrawal symptoms  Sad
kakiphony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 08:41:47 am »

Episode 4.3, Hope Is Stronger Than Love was originally scheduled for February 5. No schedule change has been released, but that is Super Bowl Sunday...

Any connection between American art and American nature is purely coincidental, but this is only because the nation as a whole has no contact with reality.

'Ignatius J. Reilly' in John Kennedy Toole's -- A Confederacy of Dunces
Bradford

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 02:23:31 pm »

Given there haven't been any extras this month,  keep our fingers crossed that there is some content next month!

Who? Me?
jeffy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 03:05:37 pm »

The discussion stubs in the season 4 episode board have the planned dates in them. They're also in the wiki on the individual episode pages which are most easily accessible from the Episodes by Season page.
sleary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 09:46:35 pm »

Both those things are pretty hard to find unless you really know your way around here. I think the schedule should be on the home page, perhaps in place of the mostly-dormant News section.

I know the dates are somewhat tentative. If they change, they change; at least we'll know where to look.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: